SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
This Policy applies to all Personal Information that the Company collects for the purpose of providing an individual with the products and services the Company offers. In this Policy, “Personal Information” means any information by which an individual can be identified. This may include but is not limited to, the individual’s name, gender, age, date of birth, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
Personal Information will be collected, used and disclosed only with the individual’s consent. The consent can be given electronically or in writing. In the following circumstances, Personal Information may be collected, used or disclosed without consent:
(1) When the Company collects Personal Information for study, research or statistical purposes.
(2) If it is necessary for the Company to prevent the occurrence of serious harm to an individual or a third party, or damage to their property.
(3) When the Personal Information is already publicly known.
(4) When the Company is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations or notifications.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collection of Personal Information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to the individual. All Personal Information must be collected by fair and lawful means.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company shall identify the purposes for which all Personal Information will be used at the time it is collected. The Company generally uses Personal Information for the following purposes:
(1) To establish, develop and preserve its business relationships with customers and other individuals with whom it deals.
(2) To understand customer needs and preferences, and determine eligibility for products and services.
(3) To respond to any inquiries.
(4) To send newsletters.
(5) To administer its websites.
(6) To conduct market research, surveys and data analysis.
(7) Other purposes that the Company is in compliance with related laws, regulations and/or notifications.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may disclose Personal Information to the following third parties:
(1) The Company’s parent and affiliated companies.
(2) Service providers and business partners that have been contracted to provide services to the Company or act on behalf of it.
(3) Any parties that are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a part of the Company’s assets.
In addition, the aforementioned third parties are required to adhere to this Policy.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All Personal Information collected by the Company will be retained for as long as it is needed to fulfill its intended purpose or comply with related laws and regulations. When Personal Information is no longer required, the Company will ensure that it is securely deleted or destroyed.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
An individual may access his or her Personal Information collected by the Company and can alter or delete any of the details he or she has provided by submitting a written request to email@example.com. In order to prevent unlawful acquisition or alteration of Personal Information by third parties, the Company will ask the individual to confirm his or her identity. The Company will respond to every request to access Personal Information in a timely manner. In exceptional and limited circumstances, such as where information contains references to other individuals or cannot be disclosed for legal or security reasons, the Company may deny the request.
The Company uses appropriate physical and logical security measures to protect all Personal Information. Please be aware that, although the Company takes all reasonable precautions, no security measures are perfect or unbreakable.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The Company strictly complies with all Thai laws and regulations related to the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information.
CONTACTING THE COMPANY
Any questions, comments or complaints about this Policy should be directed to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
The Company reserves the right to update or modify this Policy at any time.